Makes 8 to 10, depending on molds
1 heaping cup fresh raspberries
1 cup fresh blueberries
1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
1. Using a small food processor, puree raspberries until very smooth. Set aside.
2. Repeat with blueberries.
3. Put yogurt and each of the berry purees in small measuring cups with spouts. The goal is to thin them just a bit so they are pourable. Add water, a bit at a time, until each is just runny enough to pour into the popsicle molds.
4. Evenly divide raspberry puree among each popsicle mold, filling mold 1/3 of the way. Freeze till firm, at least 1 hour.
5. Layer yogurt into each mold for the second stripe filling the mold 2/3 of the way.
6. Insert sticks, ensuring they are straight, and freeze until firm, at least 1 hour.
7. Next layer the remainder of the mold with blueberry puree to create the third stripe.
8. Freeze until solid.