10 Rice paper rolls
1 Carrot, cut into matchsticks, divided
2 cups thinly sliced purple cabbage, divided
1/2 cup red bell pepper, cut into matchsticks, divided
1/2 cup yellow bell pepper, cut into matchsticks, divided
1/4 cup chopped mint, basil, or cilantro, divided
7 romaine lettuce leaves, shredded, divided
5 ounces cooked rice vermicelli noodles, divided
1/3 cup creamy sunflower butter (or peanut butter)
1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
1 tablespoons honey
2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
Hot water, as needed
1. Fill a large wide bowl with water. One at a time, dip rice papers into water 20 to 30 seconds or until pliable and transparent.
2. Place onto a plastic cutting board or a large piece of parchment paper.
3. Place 2 to 3 slices of each vegetable, a bit of vermicelli, a sprinkling of herbs, and a small handful of lettuce in the center of rice paper.
4. Roll rice paper over filling like a burrito. Repeat with remaining rice paper and vegetables.
5. Make sauce: Combine sunflower butter, soy sauce, honey, and ginger in a small bowl. Add hot water to thin to desired consistency.
6. Serve rolls with sauce.