1/3 cup Greek yogurt
1/3 cup honey
1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
2 large eggs
3 tablespoons lemon juice
1 1/2 cups plus 1 tablespoon whole grain flour, divided
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup fresh blueberries
2 tablespoons grated lemon zest
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a loaf pan with nonstick spray.
2. In a large bowl, beat the Greek yogurt, honey, coconut oil, eggs and lemon juice.
3. In a separate smaller bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups flour, baking powder and salt; stir the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and whisk just until mixed through.
4. In a small bowl, toss the blueberries with remaining 1 tablespoon flour.
5. Fold blueberries and lemon zest into batter.
6. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan and bake 45 to 55 minutes, or until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
7. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.