A healthy Halloween treat for your little ghouls.
1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
Mini chocolate chips
1. Cut bananas in half through the middle, then again in half lengthwise.
2. Carefully insert a popsicle stick into the cut side of each banana piece.
3. Place on a parchment-paper-lined baking sheet and freeze until firm about 2 hours.
4. Carefully remove and dip each frozen banana pop into the Greek yogurt, letting excess drip off.
5. Return banana pops to baking sheet. Place two mini chocolate chips as the ghosts’ eyes.
6. Freeze until firm, about 3 to 4 hours.